Réf. : #0423
Reporting line : IT Director
Key Objectives :
- Business processes dimension of the solution, ensuring business processes adequately support business objectives,
- Leadership of the business team in the context of SAP operations and related projects,
- Coordination of SAP related business team activities
- Ensuring SAP solution knowledge and expertise increase on the business side
- Ensuring high SAP adoption ratio and continuous process maturity increase, leveraging current and future SAP functionality.
Time allocation :
- SAP business lead/application owner: Average 0.8- 0.9 FTE, depending on ongoing changes and other activities (New releases, upgrades, rollouts, etc)
- Assisting the IT director: 0.1 – 0.2 depending on availability (SAP role is the primary role and will always take priority).
Key Stakeholders :
- Business managers and users, company wide
- Deloitte AMS team members
- Deloitte projects teams members
Key Responsibilities & Tasks :
Business Lead: All future SAP related projects, releases (major and minor), upgrades M&A’s integrations and rollouts:
- Fulfill the role of a business project lead, coordinate business team activities throughout the project lifecycle (design, training, UAT) and ensure availability as required based on the agreed project and resource planning.
- Ensure proper project documentation.
- Ensure proper user acceptance (UAT), regression testing and sign-off before deployment in Production.
- Ensure that existing SAP documentation (Blueprints, functional design etc.) are kept fully and timely up to date for all implemented SAP changes and projects.
- Be actively involved/Support Key User Training and User Acceptance Testing, while conducting some of the training (in own area of SAP expertise).
- Coordinate the implementation of changes/improvements to business processes
- Be involved in and drive the evaluation change requests to ensure the request and the proposed design support the company objectives and business requirements.
- Ensure and proper logging of RFC’s (in 4ME) and change requests (in Teams) while managing the Change Control process on the business side, based on the SAP operating model.
- Follow up on the open Deloitte AMS (4ME) tickets to ensure proper and timely resolution.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) that cover all areas of the business and across the entire SAP solution scope.
- Develop and organize SAP training material and other related supporting documentation
Master Data Management:
- Develop Master Data Management process and related tools
- Responsible for the overall management of SAP master Data, coordinating and managing master data changes.
- Drive solution SAP adoption ratio increase through solution adoption evaluation process and required actions (e.g., additional training, enhanced manuals/documentation, etc).
- Drive process maturity increase through continuous process improvement and SAP solution evolution, while leveraging SAP new functionality.
Potentially – Domain specific SAP related tasks (Maintenance, Logistics, Project):
- Maintenance (SAP PM):
- Backup Key user
- SAP PJM (SAP PS):
- Backup Key user
- Backup BPC key user (project planning + engagements)
SAP 1st line support:
- Depending on SAP skills/expertise, be the 1st line support in the one or more of the following areas: SAP PM, SAP SD/MM, SAP PS.
SAP Support processes and best practices:
- Work with the Deloitte AMS SDM on the implementation and future enhancements of the SAP support ITSM processes
- Facilitate/coordinate key users’ participation in SAP user groups activities (Sapience Belgium) in order to increase their overall SAP knowledge and expertise.
IT support (depending on availability):
- Assist with the envelopment and implementation of IT procedures and SOP’s.
- Assist with IT audit preparations/process (internal, external).
- SAP/DMS access/security: Coordinate the SAP/DMS access control process
- Coordinate IT procurement (internal/external)
Required skills & experience :
- Consulting experience (SAP related) – 2-3 years
- SAP implementation and operational support experience
- SAP knowledge/expertise in one (or more) of the following areas: SD/MM, PM, PS.
- Strong business understanding/orientation (not an SAP technical expert)
- Business experience in the areas he/she are supposed support (logistics, projects, maintenance).
- Stakeholders’ management skills
- Able to influence and embed change at different levels
- Basic project management skills and experience
- Methodical and organized
- Strong communications skills
- Languages: English, Dutch (fluent, Speak/read/write).
- Resolve and composure under pressure.
Would be a plus:
- French, another European language
- Real Estate domain experience
Key measures of success :
- SAP related projects outcome supports well business requirement.
- Effective 1st line support in areas of own responsibility.
- Adoption targets achieved (>95%)
- SAP documentation, including Blueprint, training material and other documentation – are up to date and in line with the requirements
- Business team members are available to participate in and contribute to projects’ activities in line with the planning.
- Effective and efficient key user training (basics, advanced/refresher).
- Efficient and effective Change Control process where changes are duly approved and implemented in production effectively.
- Master data: Effective and efficient process in place.
Retail Estates NV
Retail Estates NV specializes in owning, acquiring and managing business real estate properties (primarily suburban shops, malls, private buildings, and commercial buildings) located in Belgium and Luxembourg. At the end of March 2022, the real estate portfolio, consisting of 987 properties of a total surface of 1,177,577 m2, amounted, in market value, to EUR 1.8 billion.
Retail Estates is a niche player specialised in making in out-of-town retail properties located on the periphery of residential areas or along main access roads to urban centres available to users.